Effective representation in Washington, DC requires access. The Chisholm Group’s Legislative Advocacy Practice offers effective full-service government relations and strategic policy consulting to clients across all sectors. We have a long track record of success delivering advocacy and education campaigns, securing earmarks in appropriations bills, conducting grassroots outreach and effectively arranging for the introduction and passage of legislation.
The Chisholm Group’s professional team has a broad range of policy and strategic expertise developed through years of working in Congress and the executive branch. Our network and relationships provide access to the most important, critical resources to provide our clients with measurable results.
Core areas of expertise include:
- Coordinating legislative decision making, policy, budget and programmatic issues with client objectives
- Executing advocacy campaigns
- Advising on statutory, regulatory and policy changes
- Implementing targeted congressional and administration outreach campaigns that result in aligning policy and legislation with our clients’ interests
- Advocating for the inclusion of earmarked funding or legislative language in must-pass appropriations bills.
The Chisholm Group has represented clients in the following areas:
- Financial Services
- Foreign Governments
- Health Care
- Human Rights
- Information Technology
- Municipal Governments
- Veterans Affairs