Our Federal Business Development practice provides industry clients with in-depth federal acquisition and strategic government marketing expertise and proven business development skills. We are seasoned experts with a 20+ year track record of success helping clients’ capture and expand federal government business.
Drawing on decades of experience and deep relationships with key decision makers across civilian and defense agencies, The Chisholm Group matches client capabilities with government needs to create effective and innovative solutions for the government and sustainable revenue for our clients. We understand and have extensive experience with the key arenas that impact government business – including federal policy, agency operations and programs, federal procurement policies and practices, and Congress. Using this distinct blend of expertise, we develop and execute multi-disciplinary business development strategies and tactics that leverage all the dynamics that impact the federal market.
The Chisholm Group’s results-focused approach is tailored to meet client objectives. We work in partnership with our clients at all time, ensuring that our efforts complement clients’ in-house resources.
The Chisholm Group’s offerings include:
For Clients Entering the Federal Market
- Training and orientation on federal market fundamentals, including government contracting, federal budget process, and federal business development
- Market assessments to identify and quantify size and scope of the market
- Go-to-market strategies
- Direct advocacy
For Clients Seeking to Expand Federal Business
- Strategic marketing and business development
- Opportunity identification, qualification, creation and capture
- Capture strategy development and execution
- Branding and positioning with key decision makers
- Facilitating business teaming arrangements
- Proposal management and support
- Corporate branding and message development
- Contract management, including assistance in managing performance-based acquisitions
- Mergers and acquisitions due diligence